Loading
.

Kellett Libraries

"There are over 19,000 books in our (growing) libraries, all researched and selected to a criteria."

Kellett libraries are designed and run to support the school’s aim to be a dynamic learning environment. We currently have a collection of classic and contemporary books, journals, newspapers, online resources and audio visual materials which support academic study and promote reading for pleasure. There are over 19,000 books in our (growing) libraries, all researched and selected to a criteria which ensures we have something suitable for all ages and abilities and we are responsive to suggestions from staff, parents and students alike.  The libraries also hold a growing collection of local Hong Kong history and heritage resources. 

To support and enrich the library service and encourage students to visit and use our resources we host a number of extra-curricular activities including author visits, book clubs (which include inter-school book competitions), Book Week activities and attendance at several Hong Kong literary festivals.  Most recently our Senior School students attended the Hong Kong International Literary Festival to hear John Boyne discuss his award winning novel “The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas”.

Visit our eBook platform website.

The Libraries

• Preparatory Libraries
    • Pok Fu Lam Prep Campus (Reception to Year 6)
    • Kowloon Bay Prep Campus (Reception to Year 6)
  • Senior Library
    • Kowloon Bay Senior Campus (Year 7 to Year 13)