Loading
.

News and Upcoming Events

"A fantastic school and one very much in the hearts of its former pupils, staff and parents."
Former parent
Former parent

ALUMNI GATHERING - Hong Kong 2016

goo.gl/TigmtJ

Kellett School's 40th Anniversary Celebrations!

Save the Date - 40th Anniversary Celebrations! 

On 5 November 2016, we'll be celebrating our 40th Anniversary, and we'd love for you to join us! If you're in Hong Kong, make sure to mark this date down, and come and set a new world record!

Kellett School's Yearbook Giveaway!

Kellett School Alumni LinkedIn 

As our alumni network is growing, we want to do all we can to provide Kellett students with as many avenues as possible to enhance their futures. With that in mind, we need you!

Our brand new LinkedIn page needs some attention! By clicking on our page here (https://goo.gl/AAm1Fv), it’s presence will grow on LinkedIn and it will allow alumni from all over the world to communicate, network an...d help each other beyond the walls of Kellett School. This means that you can now add Kellett to your education on your profile. By doing so, you will help to create and grow our online alumni community!

As this page is brand new, YOU will be starting this network for future alumni to see the great things that past Kellett students have gone on to achieve. You will be able to add Kellett School to your LinkedIn profiles, and thus begin growing the network, reaching alumni in the UK, US, Australia – everywhere! More information on how the page works can be found in this short video (don’t be fooled by the name – it’s applicable to schools as well!): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur6wzm2ebdw

Kellett School's 3rd Alumni Gathering

The 3rd Kellett School Alumni Gathering has took place on 30 January 2016, at the Millenium Hotel in Mayfair, London! 

Thank you to everyone who joined us in London on Saturday afternoon for our third Alumni gathering! It was wonderful to...

Posted by Kellett School Alumni on Thursday, 4 February 2016

ALUMNI DRAW - WIN TICKETS TO KELLETT FAIR 

Do you remember the games you played and how you contributed to the Kellett School Fair?

Kellett Fair Committee have been hard at work, putting together what promises to be another amazing school fair on Saturday 25 April 2015.

Many of the old favourites will be at the fair this year, including Splat The Rat, the Loo Toss and Dunk Tank. There will also be inflatables, Laser Tag and a few new games. We will also have a number of different crafts, face painting, the hair and nail salon and photo booth.

Fill in the your Alumni details and you will automatically be entered into our draw to win free tickets to the Kellett Fair taking place at Kowloon Bay Campus on Saturday 25 April 2015

The Alumni Gathering in Hong Kong 2014

Thank you for all your positive responses to our Inaugural Alumni Gathering in Hong Kong! Unfortunately we have chosen an extremely busy time of year which has resulted in many people unable to attend.

Due to limited numbers we have made the difficult decision to postpone the event. Please accept our apologies and know that we are as disappointed as you are.

We have not yet confirmed a new date, but this will be some time in the next academic year. We will make sure we keep you informed so please watch this space and we hope to see you in the near future!

Follow us on Kellett School Alumni  on Facebook to keep up with the latest news and events.  

ALUMNI GATHERING - LONDON 2014

Thank you to everyone who joined us in London on Friday evening, 23 May 2014 for our second Alumni gathering! It was wonderful to see so many past students, parents and staff and to hear such a variety of wonderful stories and memories. 

Please click on our facebook page to see the photos taken during the gathering.                  

Inaugural Alumni Gathering - London, March 2013

Former parent