Loading
.

Extra Curricular Activities

At Kellett we look to develop students both inside and outside the classroom. Kellett offers a rich and varied programme of extra curricular activities (ECAs) that contribute to the development of the student as a whole. We strongly believe that committed participation in a broad selection of ECAs helps build a strong and developed personal profile for their future.

Each year we offer over 50 different activities for our students. ECAs are offered before school, at lunchtimes and after school. Kellett staff are responsible for the planning and delivery of most our ECAs. We also engage specialist external providers to enhance the offerings for our students.

Our students are offered the choice of a wide selection of extra-curricular activities which reflect the school's passion and success in sport and the creative arts. In addition, participation in the Federation of British International Schools in Asia’s annual sporting and music events offers our students international competition and collaboration.

We split our programme into core and non-core activities. Core activities are those we commit to offering every year. Whilst non-core activities are those which are designed around student and staff interest and may not be available every year.

Our Core ECAs for 2015 – 2017 are listed below:

Prep    Senior
SPORTS
   Football   Football
Primary T-Ball Basketball
Ball Skills Netball
Rugby Rugby
Athletics/Cross Country Athletics/Cross Country
Swimming Swimming
Martial Arts Rowing
  Sailing
ARTS
Choir Choir
     Instrumental Ensembles      Instrumental Ensembles
Musical Musical
Visual Art Visual Art
Drama Drama
OTHER
Kellett Tellit HKAYP (Bronze, Silver & Gold)
Chess Chess
Battle of the Books Battle of the Books
  Model United Nations

Examples of non-core activites indlue:

Sports - Yoga, Dance, Fencing

Arts - Fashion Design, Sax Ensemble, Music Theory

Other - French Film, Literary Classics, F1 in Schools

Current parents should use this link to view or sign-up for their child's activities:

CHQ Kellett

Enquiries about ECAs should be directed to Mrs Burnett - pburnett@kellettschool.com